Tuesday, August 7, 2012

tuesday post 100b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5521. yeah, i'm just over 5.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing with last night's events?
-after dinner, PIG mum helped me once in the loo, then i went and crashed on dr. lee's comfy sofa~
-hey, he's got plushies, too! i named the dog 'jack', while PIG mum named the pink dolphin 'mary', but when dad came to sit on the sofa beside me, he disagrred and said, "just call it 'pinky'. XD i asked dr. lee how come he had so many stuffed animals, and he replied his relatives had given them to him. and did you know, dr. lee comes from a huge family? he was like, 'oh, that's from my seventh aunt, and that one's from my eighth uncle,[ etc.!
-PIG mum decided 'twas time we headed home after dinner, so after taking me to the loo once more, she pushed me down the stairs, tumble tumble tumble. o_O (relax, i WALKED down the stairs myself, okay? XD)
-after dad tootled us home, PIG mum kindly lemme finish my blog post about the broncos before gleefully forcing me off to bed. zzz~
-tues: yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6am, and after a pot :P trip i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8:20am.
-more happy sleepings until PIG mum poked me with "fifteen more minutes." when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for two tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to brush my teeth, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-sorry, fingers crossed i can bbl!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: