Saturday, August 4, 2012

saturday post 102b

one final good evening! well, apparently, pedro says my new final plodding total's now 1352! i seriously doubt that, considering i haven't gone anywhere today, but hey; pedro obviously loves me heaps. XD righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-around 3:30pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. dad came with, harassing me over some triviality, then decided that i was only allowed half a toastie for arvo tea! >< i said, if that was the case, did that mean i was getting a big dinner tonight, but he said absolutely not! >< but we'll see how tonight fares; i may haveta sing myself to sleep tonight again.
-then suddenly, dominique arrived @ 3:45pm! she said she'd finished her previous job early, and if she started now, could she please leave @ 5:45pm? dad said yes.
-so dominique Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to dominique who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before dominique flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (dominique helped dried my back and era), had another tinkle then mostly creamed myself (again, dominique helped with my back and era). dominique rekitted me (well, i did it mostly myself, too) and had one last tinkle when dominique was washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the showerchair, dominique Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-*sigh* half a toastie is better than none. i had one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, while dominique had the green mint tea.
-after i finished munching my half a toastie (at least 'twas white bread!), i wrote out dr. dr. tai's birthday card for her. PIG mum found this really adorable one for her! :) while i wrote the card, dominique turned on the television to watch some olympics.
-when i finished, 'twas 4:45 and i asked dominique to please start massaging ela. she did so for thirty minutes, then stopped, saying she needed a break. i asked her to keep going five minutes later, and she massaged ela for another five minutes before taking another break. repeat all the way until 5:40pm, when she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-back @ the computer, i got her talking until 5:45 before signing her off, saying my thanks and byes.
 - bye!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: