Sunday, August 26, 2012

sunday post 105c

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5129. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-*sigh* well, PIG mum's decided a 9:30pm bedtime for me, even though i don't haveta see vincent the bloody physio until like 11:30!
-yup, that's what i've got toms. >< and i can't remember: are we meeting mrs. dent and nana @ sunni cafe for lunch toms? if so, fingers crossed PIG mum will lemme buy a bun from sunni bakery for arvo tea with carol, who's coming to watch me shower! and if not, fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me for lunch @ calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant, and i'll take back a takeaway container for arvo tea with carol!
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: