Wednesday, August 8, 2012

wednesday post 113b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for today now stands @ 3060. yay, i'm just over three grand. :) righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P twice last night, once more this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8:20am, before cuddling bear bear and successfully falling back asleep with him before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky toast with the merest dab of butter and jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-when she came back downstairs, she ordered me to drink the tall full mug of water then go do a stinky unspeakable for her. me, being the obedient child, did as ordered. XD i also leant briefly against the side rail and had mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-argh, fingers crossed i can bbl~
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. and i'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online!!! >< *sigh*

No comments: