Friday, August 24, 2012

friday post 104d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 9055 (lol, pedro says i've plodded more than nine grand steps today! well, methinks that he just loves me heaps. XD) and the final, final spam count for the week's thirteen. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9:10pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-toms: sleep-in! :D tess doesn't come till 10am; annette hopefully punctual @ 4pm (but i doubt it. XD)
-fingers crossed tess will bring her iphone for me to play with, and that she'll make me some fried rice, too. i really miss when she used to bring other food to share with me.
-oh, and unless PIG mum gleefully FORCES :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes, i mightn't even make 500 steps (unless pedro loves me heaps; he often feels sorry for me XD), coz i'm not going out anywhere toms.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: