Wednesday, August 22, 2012

wednesday post 114c

good evening! em's new final plodding total now stands @ 6121. yay, i'm over six grand today! :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-i took myself twice more to the loo slowly and safely, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over, before PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-at least poor ela was spared from the stupid exercises tonight! just a painful standing calf stretch, followed by PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight; the yummy white rice, lotsa yummy wombok, some soup carrot and potato and some beef. dinner was spooned down with once bowlful of the usual potato, carrot, onion and tomato soup, although there was lotsa tomato in this batch, i could tell!
-then i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, PIG mum says i can stay up till 9;45pm tonight, so i'll bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms just after 9:15pm, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: