Monday, August 20, 2012

tuesday post 102

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 2948 steps today (meaning if i can return online after annette leaves tonight, i'm certain i'll have passed three grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'to win in life'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night, once more this morning this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work around 8am. then i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep with him (dad had picked my silly bear off from the floor; he'd obviously rolled himself outta bed sometime last night/this morning), waking once more to use the pot :P when PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy toasted helga's bread, with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever. i also popped my drugs (just all the usual XD) and drank one warm mug of yummy horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off for physio @ UQ. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; we also listened to westlife's 'unbreakable volume one' disc all day, too. as for me, once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then went back downstairs to pay margit.
-josh came for me, Forced me to walk inside the physio gym. physio today: thirty-two sit-to-stands in five minutes, stomping for elf and work for ela.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us off to sushi train for lunch, refusing sunnybank oriental coz she was feeling crook.
-yay, the mini udon special lasts until august 31st! :) i had the kaarage one, PIG mum the kakiage one, and we both drank green tea (and yes, i couldn't resist and sucked the teabag once. XD). PIG mum had a lobster sushi with hers (it tasted DISGUSTING, honestly! XD) while i had an eel sushi, which was yummy but strange, coz it came with a lump of cheese! XD
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled us home. i used the loo once (of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything) then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, i've got like one hour online for myself, now. :) will need the loo once more @ 3pm, though.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-another torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. ><
-then aunty wendy's coming to mind me for three hours. dunno what PIG mum's gonna do, but i've missed aunty wendy, coz she didn't come last week for the ekka public holiday!
-and carol's coming to watch me shower @ 4pm.
-then, hopefully, it'll be house night! but even if not, @ least it'll be dessert night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: