Wednesday, August 29, 2012

thursday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3779 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'questions about your vision' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTY-NINE MINUTES online tonight after annette leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
~awesome, second consecutive great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7;20am, and after a pot :P trip, i spent the ten minutes till 7:30am having o percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after that, bear bear and i just cuddled and dozed until dad left for work, coming to kiss me good-bye.
-once dad left, PIG mum was immediately inside my room with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the kitchen.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy toast with the merest dab of yummy lemon jam ever. (PIG mum 'forgot' the butter. XD)i also drank one mug of yummy warm horlicks 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD then tootled me off to the garbo library for the creative writers group! she took me once to the loo when we arrived, then rocked off and did her own stuff.
-lol, i forgot: today, brian brought in a longer piece to be critiqued - homework 'in the park' isn't due till next fortnight!
-gabby chaired today, coz boyd's still on hols and harry was attending the funeral of some family membewr. which reminds me, mrs. gouchee's funeral was today; wonder why mr. hall never got back to me about it ... :(
-during the break, thanks to pat who helped me once to the loo. i managed fine there by myself, also letting era open the tap lotsa, lotsa and lotsa times. back out, pat kindly made me a cuppa, white and two, and passed me two cream bikkies to nibble opn.
-after group, PIG mum took me to the loo then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to foodcourt.
-we rang dearest dad first, then PIG mum got me a yummy chicken katsudon from hanaichi for lunch. i asked for some chips, please and she came back with a small fries from maccas, but ate it most herself, only giving me about ten! lols. XD
-after that was pincushion practice, which went by uneventfully.
-back home, i did a stinky unspeakable before plopping briefly online.
-annette should arrive in about twenty-five minutes time, if she's punctual!
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else:
-UQ physio with jay late morning toms.
-fingers crossed i can see naz for a kebab with some corn chips, or some fish and chips afterwards!
-can't remember if it's aunty lucia/aunty yvonne coming to shower me toms arvo.
-but the biggest thing; dad and i are going to watch petro's last home game toms night @ suncorp stadium!!! hope jess and josh will come visit!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: