Monday, August 27, 2012

monday post105d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 8759. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-after leaving, PIG mum tootled me off to sunni cafe to meet mrs. dent and nana for lunch!
-lol, nana sat beside me, but i asked next time we met up, could she please sit on my right hand side and not left, coz i couldn't see her unless i was facing her! XD
-mrs. dent and nana had toasted sandwiches; PIG mum and i had chicken parmigiana, just drinking water.
-we just all chatted away. :) nana's first great-grandchild's due on the parent's wedding anniversary! :D
-forgot to add, before lunch with mrs. dent and nana, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all around coles to buy milk.
-before we left, PIG mum lemme buy a pork floss and shallot bun! aunty carol was working today; we had a brief chat. :)
-then, PIG mum tootled us off to the dentist, where she had an appointment with kelvin leung. she took me once to the loo first, then kindly left me with the most recent woman's day mag to browse.
-kelvin came outside to say hi to me afterwards! lol, he complimented me on my shoes again, sending me into paroxysms of laughter.
-all done with the dentist, PIG mum tootled us home and i plopped online until carol arrived, just before 4pm.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, rinsing it out myself too.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped me with my back and era), had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with elf's AFO straps) and had one final tinkle when carol was pinning pedro back onto my pants.
-carol Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed my yummy shallot and pork floss bun plus one mug of tea, white and two, my official mug for today to hold 'incorrectly'.
-lol, carol had never tried pork floss before, so i handed her a chunk! she slowly chewed it, then told me, "it's amazing." i replied, "amazingly delicious or amazingly disgusting?" carol grinned, then replied, "amazingly delicious! next time i go to my asian grocery store, i must ask where i can buy some!
-then, while i read apollo 13, carol massaged ela for twenty-five minutes, telling me she's having  lasagne for dinner tonight.
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo. she's back on wednesday; hopefully the neurosurgeon will come quickly and reset my shunt after the MRI!
-i returned briefly online until PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline.
-thus followed 25+ mins of exercises for poor ela, 15+ mins of stick exercises, a painful standing calf stretch for fifteen minutes, all culminating with a gleefully FORCED :( twenty minutes on the treadmill.
-one more toilet trip for me before dinner. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything, but i rose above god's hatred and didn't let him push me over.
-dinner; the yucky rice tonight, with lotsa little tong vegetable, one sweet chunk of carrot and several lil chunks of tasty beef. dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup, and i even had a strawberry, on dad's request, before i walked myself slowly and safely back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-the same thing happened again when i went once more to the loo @ 9pm.
-coming back, i reminded PIG mum that she still hadn't plodded yet. she's doing so now.
-toms: late morning UQ physio, with a new block of students. wonder if kat remembered to find a 'hot' one for me? XD
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to little singapore for lunch! i'm craving some ho fan, for some reason ...
-and annette's taking me to toastmasters toms night! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: