Thursday, August 16, 2012

friday post 103b

hello again! em's new plodding total (and possibly final, final plodding total) for friday now stands @ 2830. righteo, events for today? oh, and i'm still owed TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online!!! >< *sigh* the list grows ever longer ... :S
-i used the pot :P twice last night and once more when dearest dad left for work shortly before 8am.
-after spending ten minutes having  a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied, i cuddled bear bear and successfully returned to sleep, waking once more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came and poked me with 'fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever, plus one warm mug of horlicks, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD and tootled me off to UQ for physio. as usual, once she left the driveway, i closed both eyes and continued my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel. opening both eyes along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, before she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-when we arrived @ UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo; only, when i came back out, jess was already waiting for me!
-first, i sat down @ the computer and watched a video of me walking and another video of me doing a sit-to-stand with shi.
-afterwards, physio today was forty-two stands in five minutes, a standing calf stretch and work for ela. jess told me her boyfriend's name is jack, and that she's only one year older than me!
-PIG mum took me to the loo once afterwards, then tootled me off to see naz for a kebab. only, she got pissed with me when i tried politely asking her if she would please check underground for a carpark first and said i wasn't allowed any corn chips! honestly, i only ask if she could check downstairs for a carpark first please because it's not as hard for me to walk to foodcourt from underground than if from upstairs or the cinema park, but PIG mum's excuse why she won't park downstairs is because it's too dark down there for her. :( well, the next time she (or dad) accuses me of being self-centred, i can just say i learnt that from PIG mum. ><
-not only that, PIG mum also restricted me to drinking only water, but @ least buy the time i'd finished munching my kebab she'd calmed down enough to lemme go and buy a crispy fish sushi roll for arvo tea with aunty yvonne.
-back home, i plopped online briefly, not bothering to go to the loo coz aunty yvonne would arrive in like twenty minutes.
-when she did, aunty shuk lai let her in, coz PIG mum went out to buy us pork salad rolls for dinner tonight.
-'twas awesome to see her! i hadn't seen her since 2011!
-i held her hand and walked into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - a long hairwash today!
-i had one tinkle before aunty yvonne flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. aunty yvonne rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-after aunty yvonne rinsed under the showerchair for me, i held her hand and walked back out to the gobbling :P table to eat my yummy crispy fish sushi roll. thanks to aunty yvonne who poured me one mug of cold milk - my cup for the day to hold 'correctly' and poured me some soya sauce to enjoy my sushi with.
-before she left, aunty yvonne took me once more to the loo. her daughter (a nurse) has gone interstate for a friend's wedding! and even better, she says i've improved since the last time she saw me. :)
-i'm just super-duper excited, coz the parents and i are going to suncorp stadium tonight to see the broncos take on the storm! lol, when we saw the broncos play the cellar-dwelling eels, we were flogged by twenty points; tonight, against table topping melbourne? we'll prolly get flogged by forty! XD
-tess comes to mind me @ 10am toms, then dominique @ 4pm to shower me.
-righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. reminder to self: must blog about people's day toms arvo.

No comments: