Wednesday, August 22, 2012

wednesday post 114d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for wednesday now stands @ 6395. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-at 9;15pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, once more rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-then PIG mum demanded i come over to the oven, where she was baking for me not a custard puff, but an apple crumble! *drolls* alas, we don't have any custard @ home, coz that would've been perfect!
-toms: sleep-in, hopefully. pincushion practice isn't until midday, after all, and fingers crossed PIG mum will take me somewhere yummy for lunch, like dong fong/sunnybank oriental, afterwards!
-best of all, dominique's taking me out to garbo toms night! can't wait! :D righteo, hope everyone's having a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: