Thursday, August 16, 2012

thursday post 103b

heylo again! em's newfinal plodding total for thursday now stands @ 7422, and joni's devotional topic's 'the good answer'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-firstly, i forgot to write that i had pincushion practice in between writers' group and lunch! it was uneventful, anyhow; dr. lin just wished me a happy time @ the footy toms night! :D
~annette arrived two minutes late today, but said she was still gonna leave @ 6pm, regardless. meaning i've set up a spreadsheet for her like the one i keep for carol, who's awesome; she's fifty-six minutes early!
-annette Forced me top walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era, had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with erf's sock and shoelaces and elf's AFO straps and shoelaces, having one final tinkle when annette was washing my glasses for me.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to get my yummy kaarage chicken sushi, then Forced me to walk back to the gobbling :P table.
-i enjoyed the sushi with one mug of irish breakfast tea, sweetened with one heaped teaspoonful of honey, my cup for the day to hold 'incorrectly'. annette wouldn't gimme any soya sauce with the sushi, coz it already came with it's own paste, which was very yummy! 'twas this kinda white sace (thick mayo texture) with shredded shallots inside!
-after i finished, annette massaged ela for just under thirty minutes, taking me once more to the loo for two tinkles before she left. she's not back till next tuesday, coz her whole family's attending some jehovah's witnesses retreat thing over the weekend!
-sadly, i didn't get a chance to return online, coz PIG mum immediately and gleefully forced poor ela on 30+ minutes of stupid exercises, then a painful standing calf stretch, culminating with a gleefully FORCED :( twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-one more loo trip and two tinkles before dinner. zero thanks to PIG mum who couldn't be bothered walking behind me, but i rose above god's hatred and didn't let him push me over.
-dinner tonight, while PIG mum walked on the treadmill herself: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, one small chinese mushroom and several slices of tasty beef. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of fairly tasteless soup, then i returned online.
-just chatting with B1 now. :)
-anyways, i'll bbl with my final, final plodding total for the night and events for toms shortly after 9pm, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: