Friday, August 24, 2012

friday post 104c

good evening! em's new final plodding total for friday now stands @ 8945. righteo, continuing tonight's events?
-alas, i never got the time for my naruto fix, coz horrid PIG mum awoke from pigland, immediately and gleefully booted me offline. well, hopefully i can get it toms arvo, then!
-thus followed ages of stick exercises and a painful standing calf stretch, culminating in PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-one more loo trip for me before dinner. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, several slices of yummy beef and several baked beans. do they really make you fart? XD dinner was spooned down with a bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, it's 9;45pm right now, and i'm waiting for PIG mum to plod her own twenty minutes, but she seems too intent on watching the broncos game. think we're playing manyly, and right now, we're losing by sixteen points. ><
-anyways, bbl shortly after 9pm, maybe 9;15pm with my final, final plodding total.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: