Tuesday, August 28, 2012

tuesday post 103b

good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 5517 (score, i'm more than half a normal person today XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'living under the curse'. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-annette came five minutes late today, citing school issues with her daughter that needed sorting out.
-a nice hot shower for me today - i washed and rinsed the hair myself.
-after getting dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was the yummy chicken sushi that PIG mum had kindly bought me, plus one mug of english breakfast tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of honey.
-then, annette tootled me off to toastmasters!
-tonight,anthony did a speech, rita did her ice breaker and amy gave an educational on how to give evaluations.
-best of all, anthony baked cookies for everyone! i happily munched two~
-then, i was chosen for table topics! tonight's theme being 'the mind', my question was, "what would you give to the computer?" i said my perfect pitch. ;)
-when toastmasters finished, annette took me once more to the loo then tootled us home. i still haven't figured out; how come there are always roadworks happening along the highway? and tonight, there was even a police car with lights flashing on warrigal road!
-but we made it back home around 9:20.
-dinner tonight for me was leftover beef rice and some water.
-then, one loo trip for me before i plopped back online.
-toms: i haveta complete my writers group homework! 'in the park's the topic.
-aunty wendy's coming @ 10am; PIG mum's doing groceries @ aldi and woolies.
-in the arvo, i'm going for my yearly MRI. fingers crossed for a good result.
-also hopefully i'll get home in ime for carol to watch me shower!
-and best of all, it's dessert night toms night! dunno if there's any house, though ... righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: