Thursday, August 23, 2012

friday post 104

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4759 steps today; secondly, though i haven't received it yet, i'm presuming that TWFT topic's 'satan is defeated (2)', thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'reasons!' and and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's twelve. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~dominique arrived just before 4pm, and after a quick shower - no hairwash today - we were off to garbo!
-i know PIG mum told dominique to walk me up to the library then return for sparkless, but me pushing him up still means i'm walking, saves dominique from having to make another trip and most importantly, means i get more reading time! thankfully, dominique agreed with me, and that's how we rolled.
-like last fortnight, i grabbed orson scott card's 'shadow puppets' and read another fifty pages by the time 6:30pm rolled along.
-dominique took me once more to the loo, then i pushed sparkless and walked to KFC.
-LAST NIGHT, I WAS SUPER-HAPPY COZ I GOT MY TWO FAVOURITE PIECES OF kfc! YUP, A BREAST PIECE AND A DRUMSTICK. :) I ENJOYED MY TWO PIECE FEED WITH A KOOKIES AND KREAM KRUSHER - sorry, shrieking! ><" - while dominique got herself sth from hanaichi.
-afterwards, we went to stacks where i found a perfect father's day card for dearest dad. :)
-next was to woolies to buy the horlicks, although silly me forgot @ first and went to get some flossettes instead! XD
-then we went to dicksmiths where i gave another fortnightly update from an ipad~
-next we went down to jayjays but unfortunately, there wasn't anything worth looking at.
-after that, dominique said she was tired and needed to sit down. i checked my wallet, disappointed that i only had twenty cents. "would you please shout me ten cents?' i tried asking dominique. 'i've only got twenty cents left, but a soft serve costs thirty." she replied, 'sorry, your mum said i wasn't allowed to lend you any money.' well, duh, that's why i asked if you'd SHOUT me ten cents! *sigh* no ice cream for em then, maybe next fortnight. :(
-after awhile, we went to kmart, where i looked @ all the teddies. :) then, suddenly a loudspeaker announcement came on! "if you want a free gift, please head to the front of the store.' we did, and got prime seats, too! i was behind a lady in a wheelchair who was holding a young child, around two years old, in her lap.
-lol, this guy, wearing a kmart visitor sticker, was promoting some kinda knife that promises never to dull, else you get a free replacement! he sliced a tomato, and was slicing a stainless steel hammer, but i never got to see whether he actually cut through the hammer nor did i get a free gift,, because dominique decided that 'twas suddenly time to leave!
-meaning i was rather cranky when we wheeled me back out, i saw a clock and saw 'twas only 8:35pm! 'argh, dominique, we don't haveta get home until 9:30," i grumbled to her, 'are you trying to get home early?'
-so i went to the loo once more, then sat over the seat until dominique told me to get up. XD
-before we left, i asked could we please see if toys 'r' us was still opened, coz 'twas only 8:45, but again dominique refused.
-i realised why she'd been refusing and was so eager to leave: she didn't know the way back to the car park! XD i let her take me to one entrance, then the other entrance. we even went downstairs, but she didn't even know her car was just behind the wall! XD dominique even went back upstairs and asked two randoms where her car was! XD
-finally, @ 9:15pm, our usual leaving time, i took charge. "dominique, head back down the lift. your car's just there." XD
-the other hilarious thing was that dominique didn't listen to her GPS! she shot straight pass gaskell st. instead of turning into it, and only drove me back home when i asked her, "umm, dominique, where are you going? your GPS just said turn left, but you went straight ahead instead." XD
-also, it turns out that dominique owns a disabled parking sticker herself! PIG mum said 'twas for when she had to mind clients who needed, but didn't have, one.
-and again, horrid PIG mum gleefully booted me off to bed without giving me any milk. :( i'll see if aunty lucia will give me some this arvo, but if horrid PIG mum won't let her, i know tess will on saturday. :)
-today: yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:50am (when the rubbish truck came along, actually) and after that, i cuddled bear bear and fell back asleep with him, waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye and use the pot :P once more when he left for work around 8am.
-cuddling bear bear and successfully falling asleep again, i got up and used the pot :P once more for three tinkles after PIG mum had given me fifteen more minutes.
-after getting me kitted, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and have breakfast.
-breakfast was the delicious cookie de crunch bun i bought from breadtop last night, plus one mug of warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-i also downed one large mug of water 'incorrectly' before going and doing a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listened to ruth tsang all day, too.
-once PIG mum left our driveway, i closed both eyes and had - hey, aunty lucia's just arrived, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else expect a mega-pissy plodding total toms, unless pedro loves me heaps, coz i'm not going anywhere. tessa's coming for three hours and 10am, then annette to watch me shower @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: