Wednesday, August 22, 2012

wednesday post 114b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for wednesday now stands @ exactly 3016 (yay, i'm just over three grand XD) and joni's devotional topic's 'reasons!' righteo, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived eight minutes late today, citing some accident near the mt. gravatt exit of the motorway.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but carol didn't need to rinse it out for me coz PIG mum gave me a pair of goggles! :P originally, PIG mum forbade carol from rinsing my hair out for me, and era held my stupid right eye shut while i leaned forward and ducked my head underneath the shower to rinse it off. carol pointed out that there was still shampoo stuck in my hair, but era wouldn't release my eyelid to rinse it out; that's when PIG mum came up with the fancy idea of wearing goggles! XD
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with my back and era), had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with elf's AFO, when i had one last tinkle) and stood up @ the end for carol to cream my bum and back of my thighs.
-carol Forced me to walk to the kitchen to make my arvo tea; hey, i thought PIG mum agreed to buy me a sushi roll! whatever happened with that?!
-sadly, carol only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but she helped me spread mayo, so yay, @ least this week's been satisfied twice. :)
-with the toastie, i also drank one mug of irish breakfast tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
 -much thanks to carol who started massaging ela when i was still eating. when i finished eating, though, i only had ten minutes left for reading. :(
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. she's back next monday, and will be having the last of her overseas (morrocan? can't remember XD) chicken pasta for dinner tonight.
-i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo @ 6:30pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-and dearest dad's just returned home! :D
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else i've already said what's happening toms in wednesday post 114.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: