Wednesday, August 8, 2012

thursday post 102

good evening! firstly, i've been hard @ work plodding 2216 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you? (6)). righteo, events for today?
~yay, great sleep last night! nature didn't call till 7:15am, and after a pot :P trip i cuddled bear bear and returned to sleep with him, waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad left for work one hour later.
-more sleepings with bear bear and one more pot :P trip for me before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i used the pot :P for two more tinkles, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-PIG mum got me kitted for the day, gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam plus one yummy warm mug of horlicks, which i got to hold 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before we left for aunty anna's for our haircuts, i went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leaned briefly against the side rail and had  mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-all finished, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we listened to westlife's 'face to face' all day, too.
-at aunty anna's house, she gave me a high-class mushroom cut first before giving PIG mum a high-class shh-muck (say that in canto) cut. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off for pincushion practice.
-that was uneventful, but dr. lin really did shout me a broncos ticket! :D she tried to shout the parents too, but PIG mum wouldn't let her.
-PIG mum took me to the loo once afterwards, then tootled me off to the runcorn plaza hot bread where i bought myself a pork salad roll for lunch.
-back home, aunty ming was trying to help aunty shuk lai jie jie with her new mobile. coz she was talking on the phone, we just waved @ each other and mouthed, "hi!"
-PIG mum only lemme have water with my pork salad roll, but no biggie.
-afterwards, i went once more to the loo before returning online.
-yay, now i've got just under one hour to get some reading done! :D
-annette's taking me to the logan north library right after my shower this arvo for book club, before we hit garbo!
-toms: UQ physio late morning. fingers crossed PIG mum takes me to see naz for a spud for lunch, then aunty lucia's coming to shower me around 4pm. remember, SHINE fellowship doesn't happen on friday night anymore. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: