Wednesday, August 15, 2012

thursday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, apologies for not posting yesterday; dad took us (aunty shuk lai, mother and i) all out for people's day! when i find the time, i'll write a special blog post about that. anyways, today i've been hard @ work plodding 3951 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'temptation (3)', meaning yesterday's topic was 'temptation (2)' but most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-SIX MINUTES online tonight after annette leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night and once more when dearest dad left for work @ 8:05am. then i spent the five minutes till 8:15am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes" @ 8:15am (and you know she doesn't really poke me, right? she more like strokes my face :P as for tess, well, she just pats the blankets. XD) and when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before gleefully FORCING :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-BTW, joni's devotional topic for yesterday's 'ripe for glory'.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy white toast (PIG mum was kindly making up for monday when she only had brown bread to feed me) with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever. plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing. suddenly, though, aunty shuk lai asked me did i ever pray? i answered truthfully: 'i used to, but realising that god was totally ignoring me, moved onto better things."
-time to hit the library, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off to the BCC garden city library.
-we listened to westlife's 'unbreakable vol. one' all day and of course, PIG mum gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, too.
-yay, there was a parking spot available waiting downstairs for us. :) PIG mum took me to the loo once when i arrived, then left me to enjoy group with everyone.
-as always, group was awesome. :) next fortnight, i must try and remember some newcomer's name! keith/brian?! XD anyways, the homework topic for next fortnight is 'in the park...' i'm gonna write about my scary experience with the evil magpie! XD
-after group, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled us around to the downstairs foodcourt for lunch!
-we both ate @ that crepe place, gr8. i had the aussie sunrise with a chocolate milkshake (which cost three bucks; PIG mum noted they were on special), while PIG mum got some special, a ham and pineapple crepe, but really had only two tiny cells of pineapple inside!
-also huge thanks to PIG mum who went to the nearby sushi place and bought me a kaarage chicken roll for arvo tea with annette.
-lunch all finished; PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk back to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-oh, almost forgot: i rang dearest dad during lunch; he's really asked some of his clients, if they really attend the ekka, to please buy me a showbag! :D
-back home, i drained all the remaining water from the water bottle then went and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself.
-well, if annette's punctual, she should arrive in just under fifteen minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-toms late morning i've got UQ physio. gosh, must remember to start reading some of that stuff jess gave me!
-think PIG mum's said i can see naz for a kebab afterwards, yay. :) i want one with cornchips!
-and aunty yvonne, not aunty lucia, will come shower me toms arvo, coz toms night, we're gonna go see the broncos play the storm! :D lol, last time we got flogged by twenty from the lowest ranked team; this time, we'll prolly cop a forty point thrashing! XD 
-hey, i didn't get any dessert last night! ><" i want some tonight! XD
cheers,
em. ^^ 

No comments: