Tuesday, August 7, 2012

tuesday post 100d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 10729. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-up @ the NAB, PIG mum took me once to the loo then kindly left me with some informative mag while she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-physio today: mostly mat work, some kneeling plus a standing calf stretch. what i don't get is, why does karen tell PIG mum i'm always arguing with her? like, after about eight minutes kneeling on the mats, i told karen my knees were really hurting and could i please get off the mats now? she said no, and so i just remained there! someone please tell me, how the heck is that considered arguing?! ><"
-anyways, PIG mum took me once to the loo then tootled me off to dong fong/sunnybank oriental for lunch, after i pleaded we have some rice for lunch, coz rice bucket me didn't get any last night!
-unfortunately, i had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all the way to coles and all around the bloody store to buy groceries for dad. the upside was that she lemme buy a sausage bun for arvo tea! :D
-at dong fong/sunnybank oriental, both set meals didn't appeal to me so i got my favourite, the fish fillet with sweet corn sauce in rice. PIG mum kindly lemme have her drink; i ordered a cold milo.
-back home, i went to the loo then plopped online to await annette, who arrived two minutes late today.
-she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself. i mostly rekitted myself (annette kindly helped with erf's sock and elf's AFO straps, then had one last tinkle when annette was drying my glasses for me.
-alas, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now; perhaps i'll finish toms~ righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: