Thursday, August 2, 2012

thursday post 101b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 4061. yay, i'm just over four grand. :) actually, i think pedro loves me, coz i kinda doubt i've walked 600 steps in the past two hours! XD and joni's devotional topic's 'one of a kind'.anyways, continuing today's events?
-i happily read fanfiction till annette arrived @ 4:03pm. well, actually, her car pulled into our driveway @ 4:02pm (PIG mum had left the front door open; her car was easily heard) but by the time she came inside, 'twas 4:03pm.
-she Forced me to walk to thebathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus leaving era free to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and right arm), had another tinkle then mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and right arm. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with erf's sock and elf's AFO) and had one last tinkle when annette was drying my glasses after washing them for me.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie. the best thing was that she lemme make a perfect one! that's THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS i've had the perfect toastie! :D the only downside was that horrid PIG mum had already told her that i was only allowed wholemeal bread. :(
-also, pour ela got BURNED! >< see, annette had poured the boiling water and brought the cup over so i could add one spoonful of honey, only she set the cup down touching ela! 'OWW!" wailed poor ela, flinging her hand away (and almost upsetting the entire cup in the process. XD) but annette got her an icepack, and she was okay. :)
-as i ate, annette massaged ela for about twenty-five minutes, painting her light blue with green spots today. she's going clogging in springwood right afterwards, and her daughter's made them all beef macaroni for dinner tonight.
-at 5:50, annette Forced me to walk once more to the toilet, where i also leaned briefly against the side rail and asked percy the angel/saint to please help me through the rest of the night.
-back outside, i signed annette off and she left exactly @ 6pm. next time, i'm considering not signing her off until exactly two hours have passed.
-anyways, dad and aunty shuk lai are eating dinner now, coz they've gotta attend that kairos course @ church tonight.
-me, i'm off for some more reading now! :D fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: