Monday, August 13, 2012

monday post 103b

hello again! em's new plodding total for monday now stands @ 6251, but i'm still not able to read TWFT nor joni's devotional coz everything's still too damn bright! >< anyways, continuing today's events?
-carol arrived just before 4pm. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to open the door for her, after which i headed straight into the bathroom to prepare for my shower. PIG mum quickly followed, ordering that i pop two panadol coz of the mild headache i'd been suffering from the whole day. gosh, i hate being a druggie. :(
-anyways, a nice hot shower for me - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), had another tinkle, then mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with my back and era). i mostly rekitted myself, having one last tinkle when carol was doing elf's AFO straps.
-carol Forced me to walk out to make my arvo toastie. sadly, she only ever allows one slice of cheese, which was ENTIRELY too thin, but carol squirted me some mayo as well, meaning @ least this week's been all satisfied, yay. :)
-with the toastie, i drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'. carol went to clean the bathroom, but i had a good laugh @ her when she called aunty shuk lai 'shake lai'! XD
-carol started massaging ela around 5:25pm, painting her sth like honeycomb yellow with mango colour dots today. she stopped @ 5;50 to go clean our cups while i struggled with putting my jacket on.-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo. she's having lobbies for dinner tonight, and won't be back until next monday, coz wednesday's the EKKA public holiday!
-anyways, lucky aunty shuk lai's having dinner @ dr. lee's place tonight!
-as for me, think i'll try read TWFT topic again, then get my facebook fix. XD fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. success! joni's devotional topic's 'forgiving god?' and TWFT topic's 'stop worrying about it!'
P.P.S. drat, horrid PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline now to do more stupid exercises for her. >< well, just noting thar i'm still owed TWENTY MINUTES online!!!

No comments: