Friday, August 3, 2012

friday post 100c

one final good evening! firstly,  em's final, final plodding total for friday now stands @ 4688; secondly, joni's devbotional topic's 'we were made for this' and thirdly, the final, final spam count for this week's now forty-six. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-naruto won out in the end. XD so i watched the anime, then read the manga, then remembered that one of my favourite fanfiction authors had updated a new chapter and went to read that instead.
-when the parents called me over for dinner, i took myself slowly and safely once to the loo first, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner: the yummy rice tonight, lotsa yummy wombok, three delicious chunks of chicken and one cord morsel of eel! yum~
-dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of watercress soup, however, the parents wouldn't lemme return online afterwards! >< PIG mum ordered i watch television instead; i watched some rowing, then found the roosters vs. st. george-illawarra (sp?) game much more interesting.
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back to the computer, rising above god's hatred and refusing to let him push me over.
-only expect a truly pissing plodding total toms (unless pedreo loves me lots XD) coz not only did i not have SHINE fellowship tonight, i'm not going anywhere toms!
-tessa's coming to mind me for three hours @ 10am. must remember to practise my storytelling for the lil kiddies.
-then i think it's pauline coming to shower me toms arvo.
-and best of all, dr. dr. tai's coming over for dinner tonight! dad'll go pick up aunty a from the airport @ like midnight; i'm presuming she'll be a no-show @ church on sunday. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: