Friday, August 3, 2012

friday post 100b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for friday now stands @ 4142 (yay, i'm just over four grand! XD) and the new spam count for the week's now forty-six. righteo, continuing today's events?
-guess i'll just haveta accept that horrid PIG mum will never check downstairs anymore for a park. :( luckily, there was one available upstairs, and PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk down to buy a kebab off naz. "hey, did you remember to ring the farmers for me and tell them to grow me a HUGE spud for next friday?" i joked with him. naz laughed, then replied, "sorry, they just don't grow big potatoes anymore." huh, fine. i just told naz to save the biggest one he has for me, then.
-PIG mum bought us a yummy pudding milk tea to share, but didn't have any lunch herself coz she said she had an upset tummy. we did bump into aunty jo and on-tao, though.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us home. i visited the loo once, then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-when aunty lucia arrived, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, she dried me, i had another tinkle, then i got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me; i had one more tinkle when she was doing elf's sock and one last when she was washing my glasses for me.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. i enjoyed the crispy chicken roll i bought from plaza, plus one mug of milk, my official cup for today i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo. turns out her whole family's been battling with the flu - her hubby got sick first, passed the flu onto their elder son, who gave it to her, then she couldn't resist and passed it onto sam! XD the evil boy still won't show aunty lucia any of his formal photos! "you've got an evil boy," i mock-growled @ aunty lucia, who laughed and replied, "i do! i'll tell him you said that." XD
-anyways, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, coz SHINE fellowship isn't on! but if not, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. NRL news/naruto fix now? lol, i can't decide! XD

No comments: