Friday, August 10, 2012

saturday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding sth far less than 1300 steps today (obviously, pedro just loves me heaps; i had like 380 by last night and 480 by this morning! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'you can defeat satan'. righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :p twice last night, once more this morning and once more when PIG mum left for work @ 7;45am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7:55am having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then i cuddled bear bear and we snored together, me waking once more for the pot :P around 9:45am, but happily falling back asleep before tessa arrived.
-anyways, tessa lemme sleep-in until 10:30am before patting my blankets and calling me up.
-i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back to bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. tessa got me kitted, then we walked over to the bathroom together and i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who had already prepared everything for me, so that after i finished brushing my teeth, i drank the mug of water that tess had already provided 'incorrectly' then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-afterwards, i went over to wash and dry era, before tess and i walked out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast together.
-even though the parents no longer allow tess to bring any food to share with me(*sad face*) saturday's are still the best coz dad cooks some eggs and ham! i enjoyed two little chunks of that on garlic bread with some cheese, plus one mug of tea, white and two, my second to hold 'incorrectly'.
-after i finished eating, i played with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for about forty-five minutes. lol, for some funny reason, she thought aunty shuk lai's name was 'winnie'! XD
-around midday, tessa took me once to the loo for four tinkles. only suddenly, aunty nga rang! tess passed me the phone, and i yakked with her for about ten minutes. i'm sulking now, though, coz little mickey pig ignored and refused to speak with me. XD
-but all kudos goes to aunty nga, coz i was curious, and asked tess, "did my aunty just speak to you in canto and you knew just to gimme the phone? and tessa replied, "no, she said in very slow english, "may i speak to emily?" ! :D
-anyways, back @ the gobbling :P i drank one warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'; wonder where dad hid the milo?
-when the garage door opened, signalling either parents' return, tess took me once more to the loo for three tinkles.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i signed her off, said my thanks and byes.
-then i read my new book club novel until PIG mum came downstairs from her shower, aunty shuk lai came from wherever she was and dad called lunch.
-i had about half a bowl of tessa's yummy fried rice plus a huge serving of frozen vegies. lunch was spooned down with one bowl of soup, before i went to the loo once and returned online.
-actually, i just took myself once more to the loo just before 3:15pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-yay, now i've got like forty minutes for reading! :D
-annette's coming to help me with a shower @ 4pm, before aunty a and christy jie arrive for dinner! meaning i dunno if i can return online after annette leaves, but in case not:
-just church toms, nothing special
-fingers crossed i can hit plaza for lunch toms!
-i know kwany's coming to visit me toms arvo, but i dunno with who. righteo, hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: