Saturday, August 25, 2012

saturday post 105c

good evening! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ sth significantly below 2450. righteo, continuing today's events?
-lol, today annette arrived precisely @ 4pm! she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for a nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, and did you know, i rinsed it out too! what with PIG mum demanding that i keep leaning forward and what not, i just lent forward, held my right eye tightly shut with era, then turned my head sideways to let the spray flush out all the shampoo. see, i'm not afraid that i'll fall forward here, coz the wall's right in front of me!
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly rekitted myself (again, annette helped with my back and era), had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with erf's sock and elf's AFO straps, and had one last tinkle when annette was washing my glasses for me.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie - but she lemme make a perfect one! :D that's the SIXTH time this month!
-i also drank one mug of tea, white sweetened with one spoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'. annette helped herself to a green mint tea.
-while i munched away, annette massaged ela for approx. thirty minutes. i say approximately, because PIG mum wandered downstairs and started yakking with annette! XD
-meaning annette prolly went a lil past 6pm before PIG mum noticed and ordered her to stop. XD
-i went once more to the loo, then plopped back online briefly just to record my new plodding total and joni's devotional topic, before PIG mum gleefully forced me offline and gleefully forced me on like 30+ mins of mat exercises.
-lol, i was saved by the bell, with aunty aarriving for dinner. XD
-i went once more to the loo for three tinkles, only coming back out when aunty a inquired from outside had i fallen into the toilet bowl. XD
-so i walked myself slowly and safely back to the gobbling :P table, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-while PIG mum cooked (aunty a beat some eggs XD), i continued reading apollo 13.
-dinner tonight: tessa's yummy fried rice, lotsa yummy wombok, a few small slices of chewy beef, and one small but delicious chunk of yummy chicken that dad had taken from dinner with all his classmates after class. dinner was spooned down with some soup called in canto 'ching bol leung' with carrot, then i returned online. huge thanks to dad who walked behind me, PIG mum couldn't have cared less.
-anyways, i'll need the loo once more @ 9pm. fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: