Thursday, August 30, 2012

friday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5715 steps today (awesome, i'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'weathering the financial shake-up (1)'; thirdly, the spam count for the week's fifty and most importantly, i'm still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online if i'm still online after 4pm! (alas, cathay mightn't be able to send anyone over to help me with a shower this arvo ><) righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night, once this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work, coming into my room to kiss me goodbye. then i cuddled bear bear and stored with him, waking once more to use the pot :P before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-hallelijah, i'm saved! aunty lucia can come help me with a shower!!! :D
-when PIG mum came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of abbott's toast (i like this brand, coz the top crust comes with a layer of sesame seeds!) with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever. breakfast was washed down with one yummy warm mug of horlicks, held 'incorrectly' while PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-before we left, however, PIG mum demanded i drain one full mug of water for her then go do a stinky unspeakable. me, being an obedient child, complied. XD
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, coz i'm still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTEEN MINUTES online!!
-going to the broncos game tonight!
-tessa's coming toms morning and dominique toms arvo. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: