Saturday, August 18, 2012

saturday post 104b

hello again! em's new plodding total for saturday now stands @ 6749 (again, 5800 of those steps were done last night @ the footy) and joni's devotional topic's 'the thief'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-when dominique arrived, she Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to dominique who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before dominique flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (dominique helped with my back and era
), got creamed and had another tinkle. dominique rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps/washing my glasses for me.
-after rinsing under the showerchair for me, dominique Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea. the downside was that dad only allowed me to eat half, but the upside was that i had sultana bread! with that, i also drank one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey 'incorrectly', while dominique had coffee.
-*sigh* do you see how much less time would be wasted if PIG mum would only allow the carer/life coach/support worker/whatever they're called now :P to help me during my shower? i was outside and making my arvo toastie by 4:35! ><
-meaning there was time for dominique to massage ela for like forty-five minutes! she only got thirty, though, coz she needed the bathroom, then she needed to was the arvo tea plate and cups, then she said she was too tired and needed a break, lol.
-before she left, dominique took me once more to the loo. she's having well-done steak with vegies for dinner tonight, and might be back next saturday.
-the parents returned shortly after dominique left. dad's having a turn in the massage chair right now, while i presume PIG mum's showering. me, i'm off to get some more reading about that neuroplasticity stuff done. fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,em. ^^

No comments: