Sunday, August 26, 2012

sunday post 105b

heylo again! em's new final plodding total for sunday now stands @ 5058. yay, i'm half a normal person today. XD oh, and joni'd devotional topic's 'behind the scenes miracles'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-i got my naruto fix and was happily reading fanfiction when PIG mum awoke from pigland, gleefully and immediately forced me offline.
-today being sunday, i was spared the bloody treadmill; instead, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do 20+ mins of mat exercises for her.
-the funny thing was that afterwards, she ordered me to nap on the mats! i didn't, coz (1) i was busting XD and (2) the floor's too bloody hard to sleep upon! XD instead, i just sang all my favourite song, all my original second-favourite song, and most of my shorter second-favourite song silently, opening my eyes for all the important numbers.
-before dinner, i took myself slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: yummy rice, lotsa choy sum, two big chunks of sweet soup carrot, a few shreds of soup pork and a lil delicious ham, egg and onion. dinner was spooned down with another bowl of 'ching bol leung' (say that in canto) soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, i'll need the loo once more after 9pm, so fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: