Monday, August 20, 2012

monday post 104d

one final good evening! em's final, final plodding total for monday now stands @ 7533. score, pedro says i'm 3/4 of a normal person today! XD (personally, i think that he just loved me heaps XD) righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-afterwards, PIG mum tootled me back to runcorn plaza hot bread, where she lemme buy a yummy pork salad roll for lunch. unsurprisingly, of course, i had to let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk all through coles to buy two cartons of milk.
-but she kindly lemme eat the roll then and there, before tootling us home, where i plopped online before alice arrived for our review.
-gosh, she has absolutely TINY handwriting! we talked, PIG mum may've turned on some tears for alice, and i learnt that she must've been dropped on her head by her mum (like grandma did with PIG mum) coz she doesn't like pizza, either! XD
-when alice left, i walked her out, then went once more to the loo, coz 'twas time to meet perky!
-PIG mum tootled us off to some mt. gravatt coffee club, and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk inside.
-when perky arrived, i gave her a great big hug! it's been almost one year since i last saw here!
-perky just got a flat white, while PIG mum and i shared some battered fish and chips (the chips tasted kinda weird, coz they came coated with some weird kinda spice) and i drank some kinda weird fruit frappe. PIG mum wouldn't lemme add any icecream to it. :(
-we just yakked away~ perky told me that she'd read us 'chicken soup for the kids soul' twelve years ago, back @ the year eight camp, and that she's doing her own project to do a former canterbury student version! i gave her my special events blog URL, coz she said she was thinking of adding my bridge to brisbane account to the collection!
-PIG mum decided 'twas time we left, and i hugged perky, thanking her for meeting us for arvo tea. back in the car, i realised we'd met for about eighty minutes, plenty of time before carol arrived @ 5pm.
-back home, i plopped briefly online until she arrived and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, carol helped with my back and era, had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (carol helped with elf's AFO straps), and had one last tinkle when carol was washing my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table, where she blew dry my hair then fed me one yummy mug of mint green tea, which i used as the cup i could hold 'incorrectly' for today.
-before leaving, carol kindly turned on seven's news for me.
-after the sports report finished, i rang leanne, and we yakked for around twenty minutes. .
-the moment i said bye, however, PIG mum gleefully forced poor ela on 30+ mins of stupid exercises for her.
-that was followed by an ouchy standing calf stretch.
-and unfortunately, it culminated in PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill before letting me have dinner.
-alas, 'teas the yucky rice tonight, followed by lotsa icky bitter vegetable, some beancurd, lotsa soup carrot and potato and three wee tiny slices of yummy chicken, which i saved for last, of course. dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, then i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-at 9pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo, again rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over. you know, sometimes i'm really tempted to post on facebook"i can do all things WITHOUT the one who seeks only to hurt me", but i fear being lambasted by lams sth major! XD *sigh*
-toms: late morning physio UQ appointment. it's josh's second-last session with me!
-fingers crossed PIG mum'll take me to dong fong/sunnybank oriental/somewhere else yummy for lunch! then, i think it's annette coming to watch me shower toms. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: