Thursday, August 9, 2012

friday post 102

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 7117 steps today (score, i'm almost 3/4 a normal person today XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you (7)?'; thirdly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'let the truth be told' and fourthly, the spam count for the week's nineteen. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~annette arrived five minutes late today, explaining she had to go pick up luke, who'd gone to the ekka with his classmates yesterday!
-so a quick shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to annette who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era, mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era) and had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with my bra, elf's AFO and erf's footwear) and i had one last tinkle when she was washing my glasses for me.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the dining room, where she left PIG mum to help me dry my hair while she went to clean the bathroom.
-and then we were off! thanks to PIG mum who helped me buckle my seatbelt (i used to find it hilarious that PIG mum only ever helped me with it when there was someone around to see her do it; but aunty margaret explained to me that 'twas coz she was being patient with me).
-annette tootled us off to the logan north library; i held her hand and walked up well to the library,.
-i flopped onto a sofa and told annette i wanted a novel by feist, please. she was back very quickly, but sans book! i was just about to ask her did she not find him when she blurted out, "sorry, i forgot my glasses." XD
-anyways, after she'd found me one, i sat and happily read it for about fifty minutes. annette read her own one.
-suddenly, jen (aka. mrs. thunder XD) and immediately started yakking with me!
-when amanda unlocked the room for us, annette took me once to the loo. the funny thing was that, when i was going to the loo, jan called out, "em! make a u-turn! you're going in the wrong direction!" XD
-as always, book club was awesome! this time, however, only amanda and jen liked the book! thanks to june who made me a cuppa, white and two - my official cup for thursday to hold 'incorrectly', and i also helped myself to some bikkies.
-for september, we're doing a non-fiction book about apollo 13!
-afterwards, annette took me once more to the loo then tootled us off to garbo!
-i held annette's hand and walked well into foodcourt. taking i seat, i waited for annette to return with sparkless while i sang 11% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, closing my left eye for all the important numbers.
-i got my usual, an original two piece feed with a kookies and kream krusher. only the guy manning the counter said there wasn't any plain gravy left! "oh well then, just a normal gravy will do." i said, disappointed. only he came back and told me there wasn't any normal potato and gravy left either! "do you want coleslaw instead?" he asked me. i replied, "yuck! how about just a free upsize on the chips?" and the guy replied, "sure!" :D annette got herself a kebab, BTW.
-afterwards, annette took me once to the loo, then i hit breadtop! "you've got ... $3.10 left," annette said. but the awesome big bun i wanted, some coconut and pineapple two-part one, was $3.15! >< thanks to annette who just laughed and said, "don't worry, i'll shout you the five cents.' XD
-last stop before home: jn-hifi, where i used an ipad until some employee came and said, "sorry, we're closing." i looked and saw the gates were already shut, and told him, "umm, it looks more like you've already closED. are you gonna lemme out, or can you just pop a DVD into some huge flatscreen television for me and lemme spend the night here?" he laughed and let annette and i out. XD
-one last loo trip for me, before annette tootled me back home. think she's back saturday.
-immediate bedtime for me, sans milk. :(
-today: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning when dearest dad left for work around 8:20, before cuddling bear bear and falling back asleep with him until PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to go brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
--breakfast was one slice of yucky bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-time to leave for UQ, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to listen to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'face to face' all day, too.
-as usual, once PIG mum left the garage, i closed both eyes and had to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes along coronation drive somewhere, era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo, then kindly left me with the australian geographic magazine when she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-josh came, Forced me to walk into the gym. physio today: thirty-two sit-to-stands in five minutes and work for ela.
-and jess was hilarious! she printed a picture of todd carney out, and one of the maroons, got elf to stand on todd, erf to stand on the maroons, then got me to weightshift onto todd, also telling elf to stomp on him! XD "i'm gonna haveta laminate that for you," she laughed.
-hey, aunty lucia's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, else expect a truly pissy plodding total toms, coz there's no SHINE fellowship tonight, nor am i going out toms. tessa's coming @ 10am, then annette @ 4pm. righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: