Saturday, August 25, 2012

sunday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4726 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'satan is defeated (4) and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's six. righteo, events for today?
-yay, another awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:25am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes till 6:35am having  mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-cuddling bear bear, i dozed with him for about one more hour, when PIG mum came and poked me with 'fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for three more tinkles; PIG mum got me kitted for the day, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy toasted helga's bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' whilst PIG mum was upstairs changing.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. i spent this trip finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the little house and took me once to the loo before leaving to attend the canto service.
--today, aunty a led bible study from john 15:35 - 16:33 (or sth like that. XD) thanks muchly to mel mel who helped me once to the loo halfway through.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the main hall for service.
-wow wow wow!! pole and joey went to the ekka and they bought me the domo showbag!!! :D
-i stayed seated for worship again today, singing the harmony for three songs.
-after uncle/pastor chong led communion, pastor chris spoke.
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then pole drove me, letty and janice to the garbo pancake manor for lunch!
-she dropped us off first, coz we'd forgotten to ask for the disabled parking permit.
-luckily, there was only a short wait till we were seated.
-i got a breakfast deal (one more dollar when ordered for lunch), the other three ordered lunch ones. thanks to pole who cut up my pancake, bacon and egg for me. she drank coke, i drank orange juice, while janice and letty just had water.
-i finished my breakfast meal for lunch just when they finished their dessert pancake. XD
-after that, we all went for a walk to SES, where janice found a top for me to wear to B1's wedding!
-then we all went back to pole's car.
-first, pole dropped letty off 9we all said our byes, coz we won't see her again till the end of the year) then pole dropped me off back home.
-i went once more to the loo while PIG mum paid pole for lunch and janice for the top. huge thanks to pole who shouted me the ekka showbag! :D
-anyways, i'm off to finally get my naruto fix now, third time lucky!
fingers crossed i can bbl after dinner tonight, else;
-torture session with vincent the bloody physio toms. >< actually, him, kat jie jie and baby kayla bumped into the parents @ dong fong/sunnybank oriental this arvo!
-fingers crossed that PIG mum'll take me to the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant afterwards; then carol's coming to watch me shower toms arvo. righteo, hoping everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: