Thursday, August 30, 2012

thursday post 105b

heylo again! em's new plodding total for thursday now stands @ 6087. score, pedro says i'm more than half a normal person today! XD oh, and joni's devotional topic's 'out-of-the-box thinking'. righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived exactly @ 4pm today and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed and rinsed my hair today.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with era), mostly creamed myself (annette helped with my back and era), had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with some of erf's footwear and elf's AFO straps) and had one final tinkle when annette was clipping pedro back onto my pants.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo toastie - and she lemme make a super- perfect one, with not only two cheese but two ham, too! :D wow, that's SEVEN times this month thus far! ;D with that, i also drank one mug of tea, sweetened with one spoonful of honey, 'incorrectly'.
-annette then massaged ela for twenty-five minutes. it would've been thirty, except that she wanted to massage era's fingers for five minutes coz she noted era's fingers weren't very co-ordinated when pulling out the tongue of the shoe when i was putting on.
-before she left, annette took me once more to the loo. she's not coming back till next tuesday, so i'm presuming dominique's coming on saturday. must check the roster to find out.
-sadly, i didn't get the time to return online, coz PIG mum was awake to gleefully force poor ela on ages of stupid exercises for her.
-that was followed by a painful fifteen minute standing calf stretch, which i endured while watching ABC's news.
-it all culminated with PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-before dinner, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa choy sum, lotsa little tong vegetable, some overseas fish, some yummy chicken, and one little piece of crumbed fish and one lil chip that dad got from somewhere today. actually, poor dad - his van broke down somewhere today! some RACQ van had to drive him back to the warehouse!
-dinner was washed down with one mug of yummy mint green tea, which i was very careful to hold 'correctly'.
-then, i walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways, i need the loo once more now, so bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for toms soon, okies?
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: