Sunday, August 26, 2012

monday post 105

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 5014 steps today (score, i'm just over half a normal person XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'satan is defeated (5)' but thirdly and most importantly, i'm still owed FIFTY-NINE MINUTES online tonight after carol leaves!!! righteo, events for today?
-woohoo, second consecutive great sleep last night! nature didn't call until 6:05am, and after a pot :P trip i spent the ten minutes until 6:15am having  mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. then bear bear and i cuddled and went back to sleep, me waking up briefly to use the pot :P once more and kiss dearest dad good-bye when he left for work. more sleepings with bear bear followed, until PIG mum came and poked me with 'fifteen more minutes."
-when PIG mum came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth (poor ela), before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the loo and ordered me to do a stinky unspeakable immediately, else she'd gleefully FORCE :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for thirty minutes first before ordering me back to the loo to do one for her. even worse, she wouldn't gimme any breakfast! ><
-luckily, my body performed when necessary. XD i also leaned briefly against the side rail and finished off my mostly silent chat to percy the angel/saint.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
~breakfast was one slice of yummy helga's toast with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever. while PIG mum was upstairs changing, i also drank one yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled me off for a torture session with vincent the bloody physio.
-anyways, carol should arrive soon, so just fingers crossed i can bbl, okies? else i've got UQ physio toms, then annette's taking me out to toastmasters toms night!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: