Friday, August 3, 2012

saturday post 112

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 964 steps today (but i think pedro's just loving me lots and has gifted me with more steps than i've actually plodded XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you? (1)' but thirdly, i'm still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online after dominique leaves tonight!!!! but dr. dr. tai's not coming till about 6:30pm; hopefully i can get the extra twelve minutes back. :) righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P once last night, once more this morning and again when PIG mum left for work @ 7:45am. then i spent the ten minutes till 7:55am having mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. cuddling bear bear and returning to sleep with him, i used the pot :P thrice more before tessa arrived around 10am.
-she lemme cuddle bear bear till around 10:30am, before i used the pot :P once more for one tinkle then returned to bed because i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-tess got me kitted for the day, then we walked over together to the bathroom where i brushed my teeth. also thanks to tess who squirted out some toothpaste for me.
-after drinking one mug of water 'incorrectly', i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel.
-all finished, i went over to wash and dry era before tess and i walked out together to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-thanks to dad who fried some ham and eggs for breakfast, and thanks to tess who added one more slice of cheese into it for me. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-after that, i played with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for about fifty minutes.
-at 11:50, tess went to the loo for just over ten minutes, then came back and took me to the loo for one tinkle.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i drank one warm mug of yummy horlicks 'incorrectly', then rang aunty lai, chatting to her for about ten minutes. oh, have i said yet? aunty nga rang @ around 11am, asked me to edit some english for her. i also had a yak to little mickey pig, who told me they were going to cafe de coral for breakfast!
~after beating three eggs for tess, she went and cooked me some yummy fried rice for lunch, but then refused to massage ela for ten more minutes, somehow implying that i'm ungrateful? dunno.
-before she left, tess took me to the loo once more for @ least two tinkles.
-back @ the gobbling :P table, i sat and read, eft increasingly demanding that she get fed. XD
-in the end, dad gave me about 2/3 a bowl of both white rice and fried rice. PIG mum arrived home and made me one cup of yummy mint green tea, of which the teabag got sucked once. XD
-after lunch, i took myself slowly and safely over to the computer, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
 -actually, i went once more @ 3:40pm. dunno why dad followed me along then decided he'd only restrict me to just half a sandwich, *sigh* perhaps i'll just sing myself to sleep tonight.
-okies, dominique's arrived like fifteen minutes early! so fingers crossed i can bbl afterwards, else:
-just church toms, nothing special. actually, i'm telling the lil kiddies story toms, so i won't attend ESS.
-actually, there IS sth special! it's the first SHINE fellowship ever on sunday! meaning i won't get any visitors, though. :( 
-oh, and dr. dr. tai's coming over for doinner tonight; i've gotta write her card this arvo!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: