Sunday, August 19, 2012

sunday post 104

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4348 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'be willing to change' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's five but most importantly, i'm still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online!!! >< righteo, events for today?
~yay, awesome sleep last night! nature didn't call until 7:05am, and after a pot trip, i said to bear bear, 'hey, PIG mum's copming to poke me up @ 7:45; you reckon i can fall back asleep in time?" bear bear yawned, then mumbled, 'of course. hurry up, sleep, and i'll rub tumtum for you.' XD so i did, after spending the ten minutes till 7:15am having  a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-after PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes," i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, she got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast.
-but awesome PIG mum bought me helga's five seed/pumpkin seed bread! i enjoyed one slice of that for breakfast with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam, also drinking one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off to church. i used the trip to finish my mostly silent chat to percy.
-arriving @ church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the little house, took me once to the loo, then left for the cantonese service.
--lotsa ppl attended william's class today, like, thirteen! we continued our study from john.
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way into the main hall for service; only the adults were so long-winded they were still going! XD
-when they finally finished, i moved over to the first row of seats. then pole came back! i stood up and hugged her, then accused, 'you said you'd touch base with me every week!" but you were gone for two months and only e-mailed me ONCE!" pole laughed, then explained. "my cousin (not tiff, another one) was over." huh, fine. like anyone can stay mad @ pole for long. XD
-yay, for worship i stayed seated again. :) today, i sang the harmony for three songs.
-speaker today was liam! he talked about mary/martha breaking that exy bottle of perfume over jesus' head, and the disciples scolding her for wasting money.
-after service, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then i plopped into uncle kelvin's car (he'd come over earlier and told me that he'd drive me to little singapore). i laugh, coz PIG mum helped me with my seatbelt (she didn't care any other time when she was driving me, just when someone was watching her XD)
-uncle kelvin tootled bernard, kenix and me off to little singapore! huge thanks to kenix who let era gently hold her hand to walk into the restaurant, meaning erf made it past elf with every step, no probs.
-ten ppl came for lunch. poor dr. dr. tai didn't, coz she's unwell, neither did michael, coz he's in hong kong!
-lunch came to $9.50 each. afterwards, i held kenix's hand, walked back to uncle kelvin's car and he tootled us back to church for fellowship.
-thanks to kenix who helped me once to the loo when we arrived. i managed fine by myself.
-eleven ppl attended fellowship today. when vicky led worship, i sang the harmony for one song, for prayer, i was with her and aunty rowena but didn't pray out aloud; i'm fine with doing so, but will always decline when given the chance.
-today, vicky led bible study! we only did a very small passage today, though, only five verses~
-afterwards, uncle kelvin told us that next fortnight's SHINE meeting actually coincided with father's day, while bernard came and told me he'd been accepted into a bachelor of engineering next year!
-PIG mum came to get me, took me once more to the loo then tootled us home.
-i was distraught when i couldn't find my second half of the perfect toastie i'd made with dominique yesterday; instead, PIG mum reheated the last portion of leftover fried rice that tess made yesterday. with that, i also enjoyed one mug of yummy mint green tea 'incorrectly'.
-after that, i plopped online, using the loo once more when dearest dad returned home from baddy.
=toms: torture session with vincent the bloody physio. >< but hopefully, the calamvale BBQ and chinese restaurant will have reopened and we'll have lunch there!
-then, alice from CODA's coming for a meeting @ like 1:30; i can only hope she stays only briefly, coz perky was saying we could meet for arvo tea @ the coffee club! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone's has a smashing week ahead!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: