Tuesday, August 21, 2012

tuesday post 104c

good evening! em's new plodding total for tuesday now stands @ 6504. nice, i'm over 6.5 grand. :) righteo, continuing today's events?
-annette arrived five minutes late today, and Forced me to walk to the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to annette who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (annette helped with my back and era), mostly creamed myself (again, annette helped with my back and era) and had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (annette helped with erf's footwear and elf's AFO straps), and had one last tinkle when annette was refastening pedro to my pants.
-annette Forced me to walk out to the kitchen to make my arvo tea - but she lemme make the perfect toastie! :D that's the FIFTH time this month, wow! annette also peeled and cut a pear for me, and i drank one mug of tea sweetened with one spoonful of honey 'incorrectly'.
-today, annette massaged ela for about thirty-five minutes. there was enough time for a forty-five minute massage, but she spent like ten minutes in the bathroom yakking to PIG mum about sth.
-before she left, she took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. dunno when she's back ... saturday, maybe? must check the roster.
-i returned briefly online, only for PIG mum to boot me off.
-so i went to the loo and did a stinky unspeakable. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to dak myself, but i also leant briefly against the side rail and asked percy please to help me through the rest of the evening.
-when i was done, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-and so began a long time of forced exercises for poor ela, posture exercises, stick exercises and a painful standing calf stretch, culminating in PIG mum gleefully FORCING :( me to plod twenty minutes on the bloody treadmill.
-i went once more to the loo before dinner; of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa soup potato, carrot and tomato, lotsa choy sum, littl shreds of diced chicken and even little shreds of diced BBQ duck! dinner was spooned down with one bowl of carrot, tomato, onion, potato and pork/beef soup, then i walked myself safely and slowly back online, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-anyways,  will need the loo once more @ 9pm; fingers crossed i can bbl with my final, final plodding total and events for wednesday.
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: