Sunday, August 5, 2012

sunday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 8159 steps today (although 2222 of those steps were done last night); secondly, joni's devotional topic from last night's 'blessed blows'; thirdly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you? (2)' and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend's four. righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~alas, PIG mum spitefully decided that since i hadn't been very active today, she gleefully FORCE :( me to walk THIRTY minutes on the bloody treadmill. ><
-dr. dr. tai arrived near the end, and once i'd finished plodding, dad called dinnertime.
-last night i got about 2/3 a bowl of rice, although i'd asked PIG mum for seconds. that was with lotsa watercress, some yummy fish (just alas, not ling fish. XD) and two mushrooms. i think dinner was spooned down with a bowl of fruit soup soup.
-after dinner, we all just chatted away, yak yak yak. XD
-when PIG mum went to plod her own thirty minutes, dr. dr. tai kindly walked behind me once to the loo and back. i managed fine by myself.
-after PIG mum finished plodding, 'twas cake, song and pressie time! :D dad took pikkies on his mobile too; i'll e-mail them over to dr. dr. tai when i get his phone.
-all too soon, 'twas time for dr. dr. tai to leave. i walked her out and hugged her good-bye.
-of course, right after she left, PIG mum gleefully booted me off to bed. well, that was expected.
-today: i used the pot :P three times last night and once more this morning. then i successfully cuddled bear bear back to sleep before PIG mum came and poked me with "fifteen more minutes."
-only i must've fallen back asleep, coz when she came back i protested that i still had three more minutes! XD
-anyways, i swung myself over to the loo once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the bathroom to brush my teeth before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky toast (henceforth, yucky toast=brown/wholemeal bread and yummy toast=white bread, okies?) with the merest dab of butter and yummy strawberry jam ever, plus one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i held 'incorrectly' when both parents were upstairs changing.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and dad tootled us off for church. me, i just closed both eyes and had mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied.
-at church, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way to the little house, chucking some cow @ me over something.
-that just meant she gleefully forced me to both dak and un-dak myself when i went to the loo once before bible study.
-today william talked about the last speech of jesus before his death and the giving of the holy spirit.
-after bible study, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all the way down for morning tea. ray walked with us~
-argh, horrid PIG mum's gleefully booting me offline now to gleefully force poor ela to do more stupid exercises for her. fingers crossed i can bbl, else:
-aunty a's coming over for dinner!
-toms i have a torture session with vincent the bloody physio, where i'll try my best to stay seated.
then carol's coming to watch me shower in the arvo.
-but one last thing: i'm still owed SEVENTEEN MINUTES online tonight!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: