Friday, August 31, 2012

saturday post 106

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 77771 steps today (but about 6950 of them were done @ the footy last night; i've only plodded like a miniscule amount today, coz i haven't been out! XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'weathering the financial shake-up (2)'. righteo, let's continue with yesterday's events first!
~after physio, PIG mum took me once to the loo, then tootled me off to see naz for a kebab. :) luckily, we found a car park upstairs; you know PIG mum always refuses to check downstairs for a car park first. :(
-i tried asking naz again for some corn chips, but this time, he'd just plain run out! XD
-PIG mum also bought a pudding milk tea for us to share; i'm expecting that next time, she'll just restrict me to water. she set the rule herself: water one week, iced lemon tea the next, then pudding milk tea the third.
-after lunch, PIG mum tootled us off to the warrigal square woolies and gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all around the store to buy milk, before tootling us home.
-one more loo trip before i plopped briefly online. of course, horrid PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything myself.
relief was when aunty lucia rang and told PIG mum that she could come help me with a shower!
-so a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. also thanks to aunty lucia who rinsed out my hair for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before aunty lucia flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle, then got creamed. aunty lucia rekitted me, and i had one final tinkle when she was doing elf's AFO straps.
-BTW, joni's devotional topic for last night's 'ripe for harvest'.
-aunty lucia Forced me to walk back out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, where i enjoyed that yummy but weird chicken sushi roll with cheese, plus one mug of cold milk, my official mug for friday to drink 'incorrectly'.
-before she left, aunty lucia took me once more to the loo.
-i plopped briefly online until the parents said 'twas time to leave!
-and i'll be writing a special blog post for that hopefully tonight, time permitting! so, events for today?
-unsurprisingly, what with last night's excitements, i slept soundly until 6:15am before nature called!
-after a pot :P trip, bear bear and i cuddled and snored until PIG mum came to kiss me good-bye before leaving for work. she hit me with the eye goo :P, i asked her please to buy a copy of the courier mail for me.
-after she left, more cuddlings and sleepings with bear bear until tess arrived, promptly @ 10am.
-she lemme sleep-in till 1`0:40 (actually, dad told her to lemme sleep, considering the adventure we'd shared last night!)
-after i called her, i used the pot :P for one more tinkle, just swinging myself back into bed when i realised i felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
-tess got me kitted, then we linked arms and walked over together to the bathroom, where i brushed my teeth. thanks to tess who'd prepared everything for me.
-afterwards, i went and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning briefly against the side rail and having a mainly silent chat to ercy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. 
-when i was finished, i went over to wash and dry era, before we linked arms and walked to the gobbling :P table together. 
-gosh, i was hungry! thanks to dad who fried some ham and eggs; thanks to tess who toasted the yummy bread in the saucepan! she also added some cheese and lightly buttered it. i enjoyed breakfast with one mug of tea, white and two, my first i could hold 'incorrectly'.
-afterwards, i played with tessa's iphone while she massaged ela for about forty minutes.
-at midday, she took me once to the loo for three tinkles and made me some horlicks.
-actually, i spoke with aunty nga while over the loo! XD the phone rang, tess answered it then passed the phone onto me.
-after yakking with aunty nga (who ended the call coz she had to take little mickey pig to math monkey), i went over to wash and dry era, then we linked hands and walked back to the gobbling :P table together, where i drank my warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-when i was finished drinking, i rang aunty lai and chatted with her for about eight minutes.
-before she left, tess took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. i signed her off, and she's now off to take jasmine bowling.
-dad came home like ten minutes later, but wouldn't lemme have lunch until PIG mum returned. instead, he clapped some earmuffs over my ears, then went about vacuuming the windowsill @ our kitchen window! XD
-when PIG mum finally came home, i had about half a bowl of fried rice with lotsa mung bean and some other asian vegetable for lunch.
-plopping online @ 1:58pm, i took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back around 3pm, rising above god's hatred and not letting him push me over.
-well, if dominique's on time, she should arrive in like ten minutes.
-fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else:
-just church toms, nothing special.
-actually, the special thing's that we'll have church luncheon toms for father's day! :D
-and after that, we've our fortnightly SHINE fellowship.
-righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: