Monday, August 13, 2012

tuesday post 101

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 3862 steps today; secondly, TWFT topic's 'temptation (1)' and thirdly, i'm still owed FIVE MINUTES when i get back home from toastmasters tonight!!! righteo, events for today?
~i used the pot :P three times last night, once this morning and once again when dearest dad left for work. then i just spent some tummy-time with dearest bear bear, not falling back asleep again but using the pot :P once more before PIG mum came to poke me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once for three more tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yucky toast with the merest dab of butter and lemon jam. i also drank one yummy mug of warm horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-after breakfast, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD. of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day, and we also listened to westlife's 'unbreakable vol. one' all day, too.
-as usual, when PIG mum tootled me off to UQ for physio, i closed both eyes and had a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive (wesley hospital, actually), era helped ela stretch for five minutes then she opened and closed her palm fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-at UQ, PIG mum took me once to the loo then went back downstairs to pay margit.
-josh came for me and Forced me to walk in. physio today: thirty-five stands in five minutes, five practice stands before that, work for ela, weight shifting and some stomping work for elf. jess came over to tell me that she'd received my e-mail; anthony came over and told me that i looked like some character from some rambo (sp?) movie with my beanie and sunnies. XD
-afterwards, PIG mum took me once more to the loo, before she tootled us off to sushi train for lunch.
-first though, she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk all around woolies and buy two cartons of milk (full cream for dad, light for me) before we had lunch @ sushi train.
-we both got our usual: the mini kaarage udon for me, and the mini kakiage udon for PIG mum. we both also got one plate of sushi. PIG mum shared a morsel of her cooked salmon sushi with me, while i cheated and got two plates, eating half from each so i've left one egg and one chicken for arvo tea. XDA
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the front counter where she paid for our lunch, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk to the 4WD and tootled us home.
-one loo trip for me before i plopped online. of course, PIG mum gleefully forced me to do everything.
-i took myself once more to the loo @ 3pm, just when aunty anne popped over! she and PIG mum are just yakking now~
-as for me, i've got almost forty happy minutes for some reading. e) are all travelling down past gold coast to visit the pastor and his wife! gosh, i hope he doesn't make that cake for us again! XD righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: