Sunday, August 12, 2012

sunday post 103b

hello again! em's new plodding total for sunday now stands @ 4409 and the new spam count for the week's now seven. righteo, events for today?
-yay, another awesome sleep last night! :D nature didn't call until 7;10am, and after a loo trip, i cuddled bear bear and successfully fell back asleep before PIG mum came and prodded me with "fifteen more minutes."
-when she came back, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles, PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the bathroom to brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was half a yummy croissant! see, dad had bought three from somewhere; aunty shuk lai and him both had one, while PIG mum and i went halves on the other. with that, i also drank one yummy warm mug of horlicks 'incorrectly'.
-argh, PIG mum's gleefully forcing me offline to do more stupid exercises for her. only just note, i'm still owed ONE HOUR and TWENTY-ONE MINUTES online!!! ><
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. super-quickly: i had church today, chicken rice for lunch then went to sakuraya for drinks with kwany and julz.

No comments: