Monday, August 6, 2012

tuesday post 100

good afternoon! finally, tuesday has reached one hundred postsing ! anyways, today i've been hard @ work plodding 5978 steps today (yay, i'm more than half a normal person XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'what kind of example are you? (4)' but thirdly, i'm still owed FORTY-TWO MINUTES online tonight after annette leaves!!! righteo, let's start off with last night's events first!
~actually, it's yesterday's. XD
-carol arrived just before 4pm. PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to go open the door for her, and after that i headed right into the bathroom for my nice hot shower - i washed my hair today, but thanks to carol who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
-i had one tinkle before i flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (carol helped with my back and era), mostly rekitted myself (again, carol helped with my back and era) and had another tinkle. i mostly rekitted myself (carol only did elf's AFO) and had one final tinkle when carol was washing my glasses for me.
-carol Forced me to walk out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea; i enjoyed the yummy chicken sushi i'd saved from lunch, plus one juicy pear. i also drank one mug of tea, white and two, 'incorrectly'.
-when i finished eating, carol cleared away the table and i continued reading the book club novel, but silently, coz book club's this thursday but i'm nowhere near finished! carol was relieved, "thank goodness you're reading the book silently now; it had some really gruesome things i really didn't like hearing." XD
-before she left, carol took me once more to the loo for two tinkles.
-unfortunately, there wasn't anytime to return online coz PIG mum immediately and gleefully FORCED :( me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty minutes, before claiming to do the same herself, while i relaxed for twenty minutes in the massage chair.
-and after one more loo trip, 'twas time to leave!
-dad tootled aunty shuk lai jie jie, PIG mum and i all off to dr. lee's place for dinner! he lives very closeby to the word bookstore, BTW.
-when we arrived, i hiked up the stairs to his place, then took a seat and waited expectantly for dinner while dr. lee gave the parents and aunty shuk lai jie jie a tour of his house.
-last night, he made pizza! i particularly liked the potato one, but salmon tasted rather weird. XD
-hey, annette's here now, so fingers crossed i can bbl, okies?
cheers,
em. Z^^

No comments: