Monday, August 27, 2012

tuesday post 103

good afternoon! firstly, em's been hard @ work plodding 4535 steps today and secondly, TWFT topic's 'standing in the gap'. righteo, events for today?
-i used the pot :P thrice last night, once again this morning and once more when dearest dad left for work @ like 8:40am. then i just cuddled bear bear and spent some tummy time with him, knowing PIG mum would be in with "fifteen more minutes" soon enough.
-after she was, i swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles; PIG mum got me kitted, then she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out and brush my teeth, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was one slice of yummy helga's bread with the merest dab of butter and yummy lemon jam ever, and one mug of yummy warm horlicks, which i drank 'incorrectly' when PIG mum was upstairs changing.
 -PIG mum gleefully forced me to drink one full mug of water for her, then ordered i go and do a stinky unspeakable for her. me, ever the obedient child, complied. XD
~afterwards, PIG mum gleefully FORCED :( me to walk over to wash and dry both hands, before she gleefully FORCED :( me to walk out to the 4WD.
-of course, she gleefully forced poor em to buckle her own seatbelt all day; she also chose to listen to the chimes first, too. i didn't listen, though, coz i was too busy having a mostly silent chat to percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance i needed to get through today with, giving all the pleasure, all the satisfaction to PIG mum and just suffering for her when she decided that only she could be happy and/or satisfied. opening both eyes somewhere along coronation drive, era helped ela stretch for five minutes, then she opened and closed her palm @ least fifty times, holding each for a count of five.
-PIG mum took me once to the loo when we arrived, then left me with some brochure to read while she went back downstairs to pay margit.
-lol, some male student came over and asked me, "are you edith?" i laughed, replying, "well, my name has five letters and starts with an 'e', too, but sorry, i'm emily." XD
-karen finally brought over some student called jay, who has a hyphenated surname.
-jay lent me a walkbelt (argh, karen has already told jay no walking pole for me, ever. ><) and Forced me to walk into the gym. physio today, sixteen-odd sit-to-stands in four minutes, about seven part-practice sit-to-stands, four laps of walking down and back along the hallway, a quick thumb war with jess and some ruler work for ela @ the end.
-PIG mum took me once more to the loo afterwards, then agreed to take me to little singapore for lunch! unsurprisingly, though, we'd haveta share one plate.
-coz i'd been craving some ho fan, we shared a combination one, delicious. :) PIG mum drank some coconut drink, while she lemme enjoy an iced chocolate! (she had the cream, though).
-before we left, PIG mum popped into sushi train and bought me one chicken sushi for lunch. she bumped into kyoko, who said to say hi to me! turns out she's got three children, who all fell sick one after the other, meaning she couldn't work coz she was looking after them.
-after PIG mum tootled us home, i went once to the loo before plopping online.
-i also took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo around 2:30pm, rising above god's hatred and not pushing me over.
-annette's taking me to toastmasters tonight!
-toms: oog, big event: it's time for my yearly MRI! fingers crossed it hasn't hit a growth spurt or sth similarly stupid. :S
-meaning aunty wendy will come early @ 10am. i'll be doing my writers homework then, before we head off to the hospital. hopefully, the doctor will quickly reset my shunt, and i can be back home in time for carol to watch me shower! righteo, fingers crossed i can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: