Thursday, July 5, 2018

Friday Post 287e


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for 3719 but secondly and way more importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES after Aunty Lucia minds me for one hour!! Anyways, events for today?

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 3:35pm, I lasted 6:30. Now, lemme play one more lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • Woo hoo, 10TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature tried calling when the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road in the middle of the night (okay, so it wasn’t the middle of the night, but the sky hadn’t even started lightening yet; ‘twas still pitch black outside!) but I persuaded my idiot bladder to lemme fall back asleep again and not call again until the sun had fully risen.

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, it's still the afternoon but I've already managed FIVE posts! XD

No comments: