Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Post 248e


Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • We were leading @ the end of the first half! I called out to PIG mum that we were leading, that it was halftime and that I was going to the loo; could she please bring some fruit over to the computer (my arvo tea) and I’d munch that while I watched the halftime show?
  • *sigh* Alas, she wouldn’t, meaning I had to haul myself over to the gobbling :P after a loo trip and let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me a juicy pear. Luckily Ela knew I was under a time limit and worked hard; pear chomped and tea drunk, walk myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Not only did we win, we held the opposition to nil! Can’t wait to read all the match reports~
  • Match finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried and rekitted I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • When dearest dad says dinnertime, I use the loo once more then get into the car.
  • Dad takes us for dinner @ Woka Woka. Yup, another two person meal for three people, meaning I get piss little. Add to that dad taking an entire bowl away for his lunch toms and you can understand when I say I had a pissy lil dinner! Hence why i’ve said I live for my fortnightly lunches out. XD
  • Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Sunday, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed FIVE posts already; it's not even Wednesday today! XD

No comments: