Sunday, July 8, 2018

Sunday Post 248f


One final greeting and good evening for tonight! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1699 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week’s now four. Righteo, final, final events for Sunday?

  • At 9pm, I walk myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: it’s another fortnight of doing those exercises with the old folks. Like I say every fortnight, I don’t really mind coz (1) we get morning tea first, (2) I know the teacher Alice! And (3) most importantly, these exercises can be done whilst seated.
  • Will doubtless come home for a bland lunch of leftovers with dearest dad.
  • Early arvo torture session with Vincent the physio. ><
  • Then Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. She’s nice enough, except that she (1) won’t lemme drink a white tea with two sugars and (2) needs prompting for every single step and (3) she’s just really SLOW! >< XD
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts! That’s even rarer than five~ XD

No comments: