Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sunday Post 261b


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2814; secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Escape’ and thirdly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now just four. Righteo, just briefly, coz it’s almost 9:10pm, probable final, final events for Sunday?

  • Another small Bible study class today; Pastor Chris covered Theory/history of Evangelism part two.
  • Service today: I got to stay seated for worship (sang everything I knew plus the harmony for three songs (but like every week, meant absolutely NOTHING >< *sigh*) and speaker today was Pastor Chris with another sermon from his series Recognising Greatness.
  • Went with PIG mum to Red Rooster to try mac and cheese! Well, I had the mac and cheese; she had the quarter chicken and we saved the chips for dearest dad~
  • Went to Garbo afterwards to get my glasses fixed. Some Asian optom guy installed a new right nosepad for me, free of charge!
  • On the way, walking to Coles, I popped into Dymocks to check out the fantasy/sci fi shelf: Feist has a new novel out!!!!!
  • Bought groceries from Coles, went home then popped online till PIG mum said arvo tea time.
  • Arvo tea: WOBBLY JELLY!! :D XD
  • When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dinner tonight was some mashed sweet potato.
  • The parents and I watched Ninja Warrior!
  • One more loo trip for me, before returning online.
  • Toms: perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? Apart from seeing Vincent the physio for a torture session in the early arvo, don’t think I’ve got much planned.
  • Tina’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm, so hopefully can get one hour’s worth of reading in! why it may not happen: she’s so bloody SLOW; I haveta give her step-by-step instructions. XD But she walks behind me, so I know I’m safe~
  • Then toms night I’m watching Australian Ninja Warrior again!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: