Saturday, July 21, 2018

Saturday Post 250b




Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ only 645 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘He Hideth My Soul’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Saturday?

·        Phew, when Kim arrived two minutes early, she knew to let herself in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.

·        At 6:23pm, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 6:23. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

·        Now @ 6:31pm I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:49. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, ifurther promise not to play again until toms, because for my first game, I already lasted 7:52!

·        At 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly and most hatefully sang 18% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

·        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, both calves and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I used the loo for one more tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era then walked myself slowly and safely back outside, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Arvo tea was the final chocolate teddy bun plus one small mug of white tea with two sugars. Why that’s noteworthy: on Saturdays, Besta gives me three, but today I got a 4th coz Kim says I’m allowed one every Monday, but PIG mum was hanging around Monday and Wednesday then we went shopping on Thursday, hence why she lemme have one today! ‘Twas our second-smallest cup, but hey~ Have I said before? I only miss two things about life in the insane asylum; white tea’s one of them!

·        Happiness was getting to read for one more hour, meaning yup, today I’ve spent a whole blessed three HOURS reading! :D Tonight I reached … huh, Kim brought over the wrong piece of paper!><  Never mind~ XD

·        After watching the sports report, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for two tinkles then back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

·        Toms: again, just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, Bible Study starting for Term Three can be the special thing~

·        Would love to have lunch out with my ESS peers, but I doubt that’ll happen. *sigh* Well, better luck with persuading the parents to take me out for a crunchy dinner somewhere, coz I’m getting all my wisdom teeth taken out Monday and will be too swollen for anything bar custard for awhile! >< o_O XD Righteo, maybe bbl, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: