Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Wednesday Post 288c


Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ only 433 (still haven’t left the house yet) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Learn To Work With Others’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTES online when I get back home from physio this arvo!! But just quickly:

  • Took my quickest possible shower @ 4:40pm then ate my second half of lunch plus a white tea with one spoonful of honey for arvo tea.
  • Attended Toastmasters; was called on for Table Topics and got commended by the time keeper for being only two seconds away from the green light! XD
  • Had a happy meal for dinner; Carol just had a large chips and told she she didn’t marry neither Celeste’s nor Stef’s father and wouldn’t be marrying Mr. Lindsay now coz she’s sixty-seven and too old for marrying.
  • Got home, did each Lumosity game once then hit the sack. Ela was happy not having to hold the milk carton, not the fridge door and not even the toothbrush coz PIG mum was upstairs showering.
  • Today: woo hoo, 16TH consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 7:45am~
  • Did my GCCW homework; finished @ exactly 400 words! XD
  • Had seven delicious fried chicken dumplings, one entire plateful of yummy broccoli and one mug of fake chocolate milk for lunch.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable before popping online.
  • Ela has upper limb session @ the NAB from 2pm till 3:30pm.
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm; this time, I’m watching Nine’s news with her and not Seven’s, because tonight’s the third Origin match! Who cares that we’ve already lost the series: GO THE MIGHTY MAROONS!!
  • Ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • GCCW toms @ the Logan North library! Will haveta hike upstairs for the loo before coming back downstairs for the meeting.
  • Aunty Jo’s picking me up; fingers crossed I can have the Tropicana pack for lunch @ Red Rooster coz I don’t think I’ve had that for more than ONE DECADE!
  • Kim’s coming to mind me from 3:40 till 5:40 coz I’m back to the Logan North library for book club!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: