Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday Post 261f


Good evening again and most probably one final greeting for Monday! Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2206. Righteo, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • Thanks to PIG mum who came downstairs and microwaved me soupy pasta for dinner. She said pour yourself water to wash dinner down with and left me the second-biggest mug on the kitchen benchtop; me saw a much smaller mug there also and poured myself half a mug instead. XD
  • Had to walk to the front door and unlock the bolt to let dearest dad back in; sneaky PIG mum had locked it without telling me! Must remember to ask the carer to make sure it’s unlocked before they leave~
  • Watched Australian Ninja Warrior with Jimmy (the stuffed toy golden retriever) tonight! I’m in awe of the wannabe ninjas; obviously the cruel and unfaithful God has left me too fricking disabled to compete but even back when I was still able-bodied, I’d never have dreamed trying the course!
  • Used the loo once more afterwards then returned online.
  • Toms: late morning UQ physio with Mel. Must remember to ask Sonia what I’ve gotta do to get my place back in the upper limb class.
  • Hopefully PIG mum can take me to Ho Lin Wah for some congee afterwards!
  • Looking forward to seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage; bet PIG mum’s looking forward to the chance for getting to yap incessantly @ her for one hour. XD
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for small group toms night! Hopefully someone can take me home afterwards; usually Alex does but he’s not coming toms night coz he’s taking Uncle Hung out for his birthday dinner!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD        

No comments: