Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday Post 261e


Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1908 (so hopefully will have passed 2000 before the night’s out) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Along Time’. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • After breakfast I gargled, used the loo once more for one tinkle then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

  • This morning, I enjoyed watching Nine’s morning news! Here are all the interesting surnames I found: Fedor, Topic, Leesa (first name), Kearsley, Shorten, Cavallaro, Bernhardt, Maleeno (heard), Pearl, Rintoul, and Avokavo. One Aussie dollar’s currently worth 74.06c American, and it’s gonna be cold toms, 8-24!
  • I was ready to head over for lunch once the news had ended, but PIG mum said don’t come over yet coz I’m still cooling down your lunch. Huh, I’m suspecting she was just trying to keep me apart from dearest dad (who comes home for lunch every Monday) because the moment he left, she called me over! >< *sigh*
  • Lunch was some basically tasteless boiled pasta with lotsa frozen vegies and like two spots of beef. Lunch was washed down with another mug of water, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 1:20pm, I used the loo once more for one tinkle then got into the 4WD. PIG mum tootled me off for my weekly torture session with Vincent the physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my seatbelt all day; we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for twenty minutes before Ela opened and closed her palm 100 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also rubbed Ela’s fingers for like seven minutes.
  • Physio today: stood most session, reaching for Ela, bent to floor six times, reaching for Era, weightshifting and standing on Erf's tippytoes
  • Afterwards, PIG mum and I went grocery shopping @ the Runcorn IGA. We even bumped into Lillian! She told me that she’s currently only private tutoring English students and that Randall’s growing more and more horizontal. XD
  • Back home, I used the loo once more then walked myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who let Tina inside when she arrived two minutes early, thus saving me from a dangerous walk to the front door myself. Me, I noted down the time then walked myself slowly and safely into the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – hairwash today. Also thanks to Tina who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Tina rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was another delicious cup of custard and one small cup of milk. I thanked PIG mum for giving me the milk, but inside I really thought, “No wonder you didn’t leave Tina to pour a mug for me; you deliberately chose me one of the smallest cups in the house!” *sigh*
  • Happiness was getting to read for one full hour then still watch the entire sports report! As for Tina, she cleaned the bathroom then sat and very sporadically massaged Ela for about forty minutes while watching television.
  • At 5:55pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for two tinkles and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Will call PIG mum downstairs to please feed me dinner; it’s already 6:30pm and Australian Ninja Warrior starts @ 7pm!
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl after the show’s over, else toms:
  • Late morning UQ physio with Mel.
  • Seeing Aunty Ann for a comfy massage afterwards but unsure about lunch … I’m still having a very soft diet while my mouth heals! Perhaps some congee?
  • Carol’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
  • Then @ 7:30pm I’m off to Dr. Lee’s for small group! Will haveta find someone who can drive me home though; Alex has already said he’s not coming coz it’s Uncle Hung’s birthday!
  • So hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts but it's not even Wednesday yet! XD

No comments: